Sunday, August 17, 2008

I slipped...

I slipped and bought shoes that I really can't afford. Recently I've been spending more than I've been saving which really isn't a good idea considering the fact that I'm going to be skint as ever next month when I go back to uni. BUT BUT BUT I can justify this purchase in at least one of two ways. The first is that I am in desperate need of shoes (more specifically flats, but this at least half justifies the purchase). Secondly I have never been a shoe gal and only recently had I started to take a liking to shoes. Thirdly (ok so three reasons) I have no outrageous shoes.

With that we have...

There's also a few more pair that I have had my eye on recently, but must resist. I spent way way WAY too much this weekend and hope that I have gotten it all out of my system.

No comments: